Back Care Program Lectures and Workshops- General public
Lecture 1- Core Activation and fundamental movement patterns
The first lecture covers these topics among other things:
- The connection between proper breathing patterns and core stabilization.
- Activation of core stabilization from the inside out
- Fundamental back saving movement patterns like a proper squats and hip hinge
Lecture 2 – Core Stabilization from the inside out and Back saving movement patterns
The second lecture covers these topics among other things:
- Core stabilization strategies in various postural positions
- The importance of the thoracic spine for both the upper and lower back
- Active Stance with good joint centration
Lecture 3 – Neck, Shoulder and upper extremity program
- Exercises and care advice for neck and shoulders
Lecture 4 – Lumbar spine, hips and lower extremity program
- Exercises and care advice for lower back and hips
All sessions contain a 30 minutes lecture followed by a 60 minutes exercise workshop where the participants are actively performing exercises under supervision. The participants are encouraged to wear loose fitting clothing to allow for full movement during the exercise sessions.