DNS Exercise Course Part I
Ran a DNS Exercise-1 course in Brisbane on 10-11 October 2015
- Basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- The relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- The basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluation and correction of poor respiratory patterns.
- Assessing the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrating corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- How DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies in everyday treatments.