COVID-19 update for Alexandra Hills Chiropractic Centre
I’d like to give you an update about our Clinic with regards to the Corona virus.
I am deeply concerned with the increase in confirmed cases throughout South East Queensland. For the past few weeks Libby and I have been utilising extra cleaning measures throughout the Clinic including in my treatment room, and at the moment we are able to continue seeing patients.
However given the recent jump in cases, we will need to make some changes.
From Monday 23rd March the following will be in place:
- The number of available appointments will be reduced to minimise patient crossover and reduce time spent in the waiting room
- Waiting room chairs will be reduced to ensure that patients are placed the recommended 1.5m apart
For those patients attending the Clinic in the upcoming week, please follow the Government recommendations which include (*):
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. And avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Practice social distancing, which includes staying 1.5m away from others as much as you can.
We will closely follow Government guidelines and advice, and adapt our Clinic hours / opening according to recommendations and/or Regulations that come into effect.
Libby and I thank you for your understanding.
(*) Information correct as at 21.3.20